Google

Infolinks

Infolinks Partnership

Search This Blog

Monday 20 January 2014

Football Is My Life's Goal

Football Is my Passion.I can not leave it.That's why wherever I go i go with my football.Football is like a life for me.We play Football matches with other teams, Make new Friends, Show them our tactics, sometimes wins and sometime lose.I Play many matches in my country, in my city but couldn't get on the top of the list, However when I become aggressive, I also don't let pass anyone.When I was Young I played in a Football Club where i received some of the Prizes as I was starter and a good sprinter, people appreciated my football game, But know I am in between my friends to try to compete to the top and go for Pakistan International Football Team or any other Country International Football Team.To play Internationally is my First Goal and I am going to achieve it Firstly by Studying hard and going for England or another football country where football is much promoted.By the grace of Allah Almighty, I would be selected.Now I am only 15 and I am continuously finding a way to get to "Pakistan International Football Team".But Every time I missed up Football trials.Usually football trials are not held in my City,Capital of my Country Pakistan; Islamabad.It Held in different far off places.But to become a top player we have to go anywhere for selection.Last time I also missed the trials for the Under 19 Football Team and I was so sorry to miss an great opportunity.Now I have Posted my Email to the website to get some of the latest updates.I have made my own football team but couldn't get it on to the top,So I play for my Friend Team as a Defender.


No comments:

Post a Comment