Google

Infolinks

Infolinks Partnership

Search This Blog

Monday 20 January 2014

Team Hapc Atrons Failed- Arrival of DUFC

Me with my School friends created an amazing football team and selecting top players from every Section of our Class "9th".As my Friends do not Love Football that much as I, Most of my Friends can not Play Football and those who do fear with Football Matches.But we are 5 players that play amazing football in our class 9th.With these players I created my own team and Gave the responsibility of the Team Name to my Friends.They all think for two days and at last agree on the Name "Hapc Atrons FC".We Started to play Matches and it was my Term Paper going and whenever I posted A match on Team Fan Page on Facebook I got hundreds of SMS that is it confirmed? Should we Come? where To come and other hundreds of these matches and I was fed up of this Captaincy.After 2 Loses of our team, I pass the leadership to my other player and then the team was totally and completely broken up and nobody came for matches under the captaincy of that Captain.Looking at this issue, I Firstly thought that I should take back the leadership then the SMS problem Came into my mind and I couldn't Study for my Exams so I let the team fall.Know I have made my new Team Called "DUFC" Death United football club and will soon be playing matches and tournaments after my Exams. InshaAllah  this team will get on the top.I would not only Select my Class Top player instead I would select every top player from the City and will then get on the top of the list.we will start our Football Matches after my Board Exams after the Month of march or April.Then we will play matches all over the Islamabad.

No comments:

Post a Comment